OPV Market Survey Report
Ahead of OPV International taking place on 24th-26th September in Cádiz, Spain and with the official support of the Spanish Navy, Defence IQ conducted a survey with experts from Navies across the globe, on Key Deployments, Future Investments and Industry Offering in the OPV Market.
>> View the Report Now (http://bit.ly/2KYx7Ds)
DID YOU KNOW? 84.2% of respondents are focusing on acquiring new vessels
Gain insights from the users of OPVs on the following areas:
THE CURRENT AND FUTURE ROLE OF OPVs
- What is the current key role OPVs are deployed for in your service to combat threats specific to your region?
- Over the next five years, what key role do you believe OPVs in your service will be deployed for in your region?
- Over the next five years, what do you see as the key challenge to OPV deployments?
- If you are investing in new OPV capability, what is the current focus of your service?
- Where do you see the biggest investment in OPVs over the next few years?
- What do you find is the key challenge to procuring new OPVs or upgrading existing vessels?
- What would you like to hear more on from industry?
- Are there any solutions or companies which stand out in their offer/approach?
- What do you think industry should be doing better?
- To what extent do you agree with the following statement: “Industry 4.0 and the use of technology, and the digitalisation of supply chain and predictive maintenance is positively affecting industry offering to our needs”
*Disclosure: This content is paid for and produced by IQPC UK and does not necessarily reflect the views of Naval Today.