As the war in Ukraine is still progressing, nations across the globe are trying to keep their naval projects on track. The year 2022, besides Russian aggression on Ukraine, was also marked by economic challenges and COVID 19 aftermath.
Here are some of the top stories read on Naval Today this year:
- One more country is modernizing its naval fleet with Type 31 frigates
- UK plots construction of five Type 32 frigates at Scottish shipyard
- New baseline design for Australian Navy’s Hunter-class frigate established
- French Navy releases video of future aircraft carrier that will replace Charles de Gaulle
- USS Zumwalt conducts live-fire missile exercise